Δευτέρα 16 Ιουνίου 2014

Chalkidiki - Because nothing compares to Chalkidiki



GLAROKAVOS KASSANDRA
I consider myself as a moderate, well-behaving and more or less easy going person (who doesn't actually) and therefore I try to know, taste and visit new places during my holiday.  I believe in the most emphatic what Voltaire said "that life is a process based on experinece" and though I am a full-time mom of a 5year old boy and I try in my very limited time to visit places that have a certain culture or beaty, Chalkidiki always is one of my choises because :

- it smells summer throughout it's "legs,"
- my childish reminense is untouched,
- you never care of the weather (always sunny), the people (friendly and happy), the sea (always blue),
- it's the only place where I don't need internet connection; the sun, the sea and the breeze are keeping me relaxed with no need for internet and finally,
- it's only one hour drive from where we live.

GLAROKAVOS KASSANDRA
I could go on and on but words and phrases cannot describe the feeling I get everytime we visit our "paradise" and I wish to all of you who haven't visited it yet, to put out on your schedule and you won't regret it - and that's a mom's word...

VRAHAKIA KASSANDRA

VRAHAKIA KASSANDRA
VRAHAKIA KASSANDRA

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Μετάβαση....

pixabay Πέρασαν  4 1/2 χρόνια  (περίπου) από την ημέρα που ανέβασα το πρώτο post  στο  momwithsneakers.  Σε μια περίεργη περίοδο της ...