Παρασκευή 19 Αυγούστου 2016

STUDIO One Eight Nine!


One day exploring the internet I found a dress that I really like it and I look the brand... I saw the name studiooneeightynine.com 
It was the first time that I read or hear that brand. So I start looking for more information about the brand. And then I found it...

(From Wikipedia)  "Studio OneEightyNine is a fashion social enterprise based in Ghana and the United States. Its goal is to promote African and African-inspired fashion. It has its own label and supports other brands. Studio One Eighty-Nine co-founders, Hollywood actressRosario Dawson and former Bottega Veneta communications executive Abrima Erwiah,[2] created Fashion Rising in 2013 in honor ofV-Day Movement’s One Billion Rising campaign.[3 "

So don't forget to check in http://studiooneeightynine.com/  for different 

inspired fashion. 



















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Μετάβαση....

pixabay Πέρασαν  4 1/2 χρόνια  (περίπου) από την ημέρα που ανέβασα το πρώτο post  στο  momwithsneakers.  Σε μια περίεργη περίοδο της ...